Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 117
Forum of IELTS, TOEFL , GRE, GMAT and other English Exams / video controller(vga compatible) not working
4English Exams
  Learn about IELTS test, Sections of IELTS
  Free Preparation of IELTS, What Is TOEFL?
  Computer Based TOEFL, Sections of GMAT
 Sections of GRE, English Grammar

United Kingdom (UK)

Germany

Australia
English Grammer
Home
English Exams TOEFL IELTS
Site Map

Book Mark Site

You are not logged in.

#1 05-07-2013 07:41:08

toddlamar

video controller(vga compatible) not working

hi,i just got a secondhand pc,reformatted it and installed xp proffesional edition,service pack 3.
everything works apart from according to device manager
1.SM Bus controller
2.video controller(vga compatible)
both have yellow exclamation marks next to them
my pc system is Intel (R) D
3.40 ghz
896 RAM
80GB HARD DRIVE
in device manager computer is listed as -
ACPI muliprocessor PC
Disk Drive WDC WD800JD-60LSA5
BOTH VIDEO AND SOUND ARE ONBOARD.
If anyone has an idea how to fix this would be extremely gratefull,
thanks.
j.

#2 22-07-2013 02:02:31

Headaiinfernoai

Re: video controller(vga compatible) not working

A Video Display Controller or VDC is an integrated circuit which is the main component in a video signal generator, a device responsible for the production

#3 07-11-2013 03:34:12

personal1

"You do not need to be a personal history writing to be able to write an account of your personal history. It is not as hard or scary as some people imagine it to be. All you need to do is to make a record of past experiences and memories in your life. It does not matter whether they are good or bad memories as these are all part of your life.
"

#4 10-07-2015 03:22:30

servicepro12

Obtain Valid IELTS,TOELF,ESOL,CELTA and complete change of nationality with valid traveling documents(Passport,DL,SSN,Visa and more) .

We deal and specialize in the production of registered TOEFL, IELTS, ESOL, CELTA/DELTA & other English Language Certificates. Please note that Our IELTS & TOEFL Certificates are Original and registered in the data base and Can be verified.After your order is placed it takes just few days for us to get your details in the system Once your details are imputed in the system it will be in the IELTS or TOEFL web sites/system once for ever and will appear real, legit and verifiable for ever. WE can also help you to get valid Work permits,Driver's license ,second passport and Visas to European ,USA,Canada and Australia .

PLEASE SERIOUS CUSTOMERS ONLY! Please note that we will NOT process an order etc without payment. We do not accept scam escrow, Iíll pay you later, CODís etc. We have to pay our resource a Commission before any entry into the system is even made. This means in detail that if you contact us back and state or request that we just enter your information into the data base and incur all the up front cost then then we are sorry because we don't work that way .
Contact for more details .

Email : infoieltsvalid2014 at gmail . com
Email : authenticdocumentationinfo at gmail . com
Contact (viber,imo,whatapp) :00237675785864

Keywords
----------------
Canada Cards
United States Cards
Student Cards
International Cards
Private Cards
Adoption Certificates
Baptism Certificates
Birth Certificates
Death Certificates
Divorce Certificates
Marriage Certificates
Custom Certificates
High School Diplomas
G.E.D. Diplomas
Home School Diplomas
College Degrees
University Degrees
Trade Skill Certificates
Social Security
Validate SSN Number
Driver License Search
Spy Products
Voice Changers
Listening Devices
Invisible Ink
DMV Record Inquiry
Background Check
Investigate Anyone

Our company has years of experience producing authentic and valid passports and other identity documents. We use high quality equipment and materials to produce counterfeit passports and original passport. All secret features of real passports are carefully duplicated for our falsified documents. We are the best producer of quality documents. With over 3million of out documents circulating over the world. We offer only original high-quality passports, driver's licenses,id card,diploma,social security number,university degrees.we also create account in any bank of your choice,we sell fake euros and dollars.
ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like:
USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France,
Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United
Kingdom. Dubai(the emirates) and many more.

#5 14-10-2015 06:14:08

Sanem

Hi, i think that i saw you visited my weolbg thus i came to “return the favor?I am trying to find things to improve my site!I suppose its ok to use some of your ideas!!

#6 14-10-2015 06:39:17

Yogi

</a>  (Edit)</a>Adding certificate: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification (MCSE 2003)</a>, with the fnilowlog exams: 70-294 (Planning, Implementing, and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Active Directory Infrastructure)</a>Reply</a>

#7 14-10-2015 06:50:56

Woody

</a>  (Edit)</a>Adding certificate: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer Certification (MCSE 2003)</a>, with the fnolowilg exams: 70-293 (Planning and Maintaining a Windows Server 2003 Network Infrastructure)</a>Reply</a>

#8 13-11-2015 21:04:18

Dindtha

Thanks for the suggestions sehrad using your blog. Another thing I would like to mention is that fat reduction is not all about going on a fad diet and trying to lose as much weight as you can in a few months. The most effective way to shed pounds is by taking it slowly and gradually and right after some basic points which can make it easier to make the most out of your attempt to lose weight. You may understand and already be following most of these tips, yet reinforcing expertise never damages.

Board footer