Deprecated: Function set_magic_quotes_runtime() is deprecated in /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php on line 59

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 114

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 115

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 116

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/english/public_html/forum/include/common.php:59) in /home/english/public_html/forum/header.php on line 117
Forum of IELTS, TOEFL , GRE, GMAT and other English Exams / Mediclaim Policy for Faimly
4English Exams
  Learn about IELTS test, Sections of IELTS
  Free Preparation of IELTS, What Is TOEFL?
  Computer Based TOEFL, Sections of GMAT
 Sections of GRE, English Grammar

United Kingdom (UK)

Germany

Australia
English Grammer
Home
English Exams TOEFL IELTS
Site Map

Book Mark Site

You are not logged in.

#1 03-07-2013 03:36:34

conradsparrow

Mediclaim Policy for Faimly

I want to buy Medi claim for my entire family which includes my wife and and parents (Around Aged 60-62). My wife and father are maintaining good health but my mother is having pre-exiting diseases mainly Diabetes, Thyroid, BP. Now i am exploring policies from different insurers and confused on few things

1. Shall i buy separate policy for me and my Wife and individual policies for my parents?
    2. Shall i buy Family Floater for my entire Family.

Also, if some one can suggest me good policies from different insurers who covers all my family members and should have lifelong renew ability of policy so that i can buy policy which covers my entire family members.

#2 22-07-2013 01:53:52

Headaiinfernoai

Re: Mediclaim Policy for Faimly

We have designed a new Policy called as Family Floater Mediclaim Policy for covering the family members with one sum insured.

#3 21-09-2013 06:47:43

emanuelkelley3

We would all like to be covered for critical illness. One of the major inspirations behind why people are interested in health insurance is that it would come in handy just when some of the major illnesses would have to be dealt with. However, mediclaim sometimes does not turn out to be as straight forward as it may seem. Employee benefits are a core area for the consideration of the HR department of any organization. The policies that an organization's HR department makes for its staff are a reflection of the organization's attitude towards its employees. In the present scenario, employees are quite curious about the medical benefits that an organization provides.

=============
Emanuel Kelley
accident compensation

#4 19-03-2014 09:27:01

Shell

The major inspirations behind why people are interested in health insurance is that it would come in handy just when some of the major illnesses would have to be dealt with.

#5 22-03-2014 06:44:20

ashismily31

The global economy has now reached a certain state that people have to be extremely choosy and selective about their expenses. Like any other asset with tangible value, health can also be insured, and in order to protect ourselves and our families from serious financial trouble caused by illness, obtaining health insurance coverage is essential for both you and your family.

#6 13-11-2015 21:48:02

Rob

hi sir .My name is kapil and i hve got 6 band in Ielts and i hve completed my gouaadtirn (BSC-IT) in sep 2011.and i wanna go Newzealand for Level-7 Diploma course.but my question is . i hve applied my case in Genral category even they offerd FTS (fund transfer scheme) to every student but i was not interested to file in FTS scheme so i hve applied in Genral catg.and i hve shown them sufficent fund's 18 to 20 lakh almost full fee of one year study and living expences for Newzealand. now i want to know can they ask me why i didn't apply in FTS Scheme? or can they force me to reapply in FTS .becoz its optitonal and depends on candidate how he or she wanna aply.and secound question is telephonic interviw be come in my case or not?pls help me i m little bit tense.

Board footer